KETO//KREME® Mayan Mocha Coffee Ice Cream
1 13.5-ounce can full fat coconut milk
1/2 cup of xylitol erythritol
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
1 package of Mayan Mocha Keto Kreme
1/2 cup chopped Coffee beans
2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
1. Add coconut milk, sweetener, coffee beans and salt to a saucepan
2. Whisk until smooth.
3. Simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes to infuse the milk.
4. Strain into a bowl,
5. Sprinkle xanthan gum and stir
6. Place a layer of plastic wrap directly on top of the mixture and allow to cool completely.
8. Add heavy whipping and KETO//KREME® Mayan Mocha to chilled mixture
9. Whip until thick (but still pourable)
10. Mix in vanilla extract
11. Place ice cream in a sealable container and freeze until frozen (4-6 hours)
-You can still use your ice cream machine if you wish (roughly 15 minutes to churn).
12. Take ice cream out of freezer 10-20 minutes before serving.
If ice cream has coffee in it, it’s acceptable to have for breakfast, right? We say YES! We took our sweet + spicy Mayan Mocha KETO//KREME® and made it into a sinfully good, keto apprüved treat!
For the products mentioned go to STORE on this site.