Keto Waffle Cones
2/3 cup almond flour
1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup Swerve
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp banana extract
2 large eggs
1/2 cup coconut milk
Waffle cone maker with cone shaper
1. Combine almond flour, psyllium powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
2. In separate bowl, mix eggs, coconut milk, sweetener, banana extract, and melted coconut oil.
3. Add dry mixture to wet mixture, stir until well blended.
4. Add batter (about 3 Tablespoons) to preheated waffle cone maker and cook as according to waffle maker directions (1-2 minutes)
5. Use a spatula to remove waffle from waffle maker.
6. Roll hot waffle around a cone shaper to create a waffle cone.
7. Let cool for 1-2 minutes then remove cone from cone shaper.
8. Cool waffle cones overnight for maximum crispness.
9. Store in airtight container.
Waffle Ice Cream Cones, yes! Crispy + sweet, these are perfect to pair with our keto ice cream or make them a savory breakfast filled with bacon, eggs, and cheese. The options are as endless!