Taking the first step is the hardest part!
I always remind people to eat a healthy diet that includes VEGETABLES! Eating bacon all day will not lead you to a healthy life or body. I love finding awesome recipes and I share them with my Facebook Group…
Follow me on facebook here.
I use a supplemental ketone to help me stay in ketosis, regardless of how awesome I am at eating low carb… check out this video that explains why I prefer to use this particular supplement.
I mean who do you know that could use one of these benefits?
- Better Fat Loss
- Fast and Sustained Energy
- Increased Awareness
- Appetite Suppression
- Strength Gain
- Better Mood
- Better Digestion
- Better Sleep
- Clearer Skin
Ready to take the plunge and try keto but unsure how to get started? Don’t worry, we’ve all been there! Starting any new routine can be a challenge, and it can be hard to get all your questions answered right off the bat. My community and myself are here to support you. Join the Keto Lifestyle Group Here.
Get Everything You Need To Start Living The Keto Lifestyle And Feeling Better
Our 10 day launch plan is designed to address the issues that hold most people back:
- How To Transition To Keto With A Plan
- What To Expect When Making The Transition
- Which Foods You Can And Should Eat To Maintain Ketosis
- Daily Meal Suggestions
If you need some additional info…check out this third party research.
Ketosis and General Nutrition
- 10 Significant Health Benefits of Low-Carb Ketogenic Diets
- Self Experiment In Nutritional Ketosis
- Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide To The Benefits Of A Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet, Book By Jimmy Moore
- The Art And Science Of Low Carbohydrate Living, Book By Stephen Phinney And Jeff Volek
- The Charlie Foundation For Ketogenic Therapies Website
- Ellen Davis’ Ketogenic Diet Resource Website
- The Effects Of Beta-Hydroxybutyrate On Cognition
- Dietary Ketosis Enhances Memory In Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Increased Plasma Ketone Bodies Resulted In A Corresponding Reduction In Cerebral Metabolic Rates Of Glucose
- Under Conditions Of Ketosis, Glucose Consumption Is Decreased In The Cortex And Cerebellum
Neuroprotection For The Brain
- Brain, Livin’ On Ketones – A Molecular Neuroscience Look At The Ketogenic Diet
- Neuroprotective And Disease-Modifying Effects Of The Ketogenic Diet
- Nutrition And Traumatic Brain Injury: Improving Acute And Subacute Health Outcomes In Military Personnel (2011)
- Clinical Review: Ketones And Brain Injury
- Ketogenic Diet for Cancer – Clinical Trial
- Effects of a ketogenic diet on tumor metabolism and nutritional status in pediatric oncology patients
Physical Performance & Weight Loss
- Long-term ketogenic diet significantly reduced the body weight and body mass index of the patients
- No Impaired Endurance Performance When In Ketosis